In this video tutorial, I do an in-depth full review of Vexels Graphic Design platform and I explain how it can be used for Merch By Amazon, KDP and any other Print on Demand platform.
Vexels is a Graphic Design company with an extensive and ever-growing library of graphic designs and graphic services. For Merch by amazon, they bring value to those who don’t have the design skills to take their business to the next level and are actively working on being as complete and useful as possible. They are the only Design company at their scale that is dedicating an entire wing to the Merch by amazon audience, and they are doing it not only with high-quality designs, but also with additional services that allow users to apply different strategies and not get choked with a single-minded service.
Key points about their service:
– Royalty-free Merch-ready designs, ready to use on MBA (4500x5400px transparent PNG), as well as in other POD platforms and eCommerce websites
– Subscribers get the Merch license on every download to certify and validate they have the right to sell Merchandising items with our designs.
– Free design requests per month (2 to Merch subscribers, 7 to Business subscribers). Requested designs are uploaded to their library with a delay of at least 2 weeks. They sometimes give the user a unique design and then upload an adaptation to our site.
– Custom T-shirt Maker. Design your own T-shirt with their T-shirt maker using their own graphics and inserting editable texts as you please. Save your progress if you need, and download the Merch-ready 4500x5400px transparent PNG ready to upload.
– Monthly Merch Digest. Every month they give out their own Merch guide for subscribers with the intention of helping them out in their Merch journey.
– Access to the entire library, not just Merch-ready designs. This is quite useful for people with even basic Illustrator/Photoshop skills, where they can open up a vector file, copy what they need from it and paste it on a blank transparent Merch-ready PNG file.
– Open possibilities other than PODs, like Shopify and KDP.- Welcome Bundle with over 4000 graphic elements.
My Tools and Resources https://taplink.cc/masteraddiep
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial! Leave your questions or comments below or any suggestions you may have. I’ll see you guys soon!